DATES FOR 2015 SUMMER SESSIONS:
(Some dates vary. Check Summer Courses for exact dates.)
||May 11 - June 5
||June 8 - July 10
||July 13 – August 13
||Check courses ending in 91 for exact dates
Current students may register online until 4 p.m. May 11. After May 14, students must submit a registration form to the registrar's office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Available Undergraduate 2015 Summer Courses:
Web registration is not available to new students or certification students. Students not using web registration must print the registration form and submit it to: Registrar's Office, Geneva College, 3200 College Ave, Beaver Falls PA 15010 or fax 724-847-6739.
Transient students (visitors) from other schools may register on the paper registration form when accompanied by signed approval from their home school (form).
Payment is due 10 days before the first day of class (See "Fees" on the general information link.) Please complete the Summer 2015 Financial Aid Form if applicable.
The tuition refund policy for traditional undergraduate summer courses (including internships and independent studies) that are not considered part of May@Geneva is as follows:
- 100% refund if dropped before more than 5% of the course has elapsed.
- For example, if the number of calendar days from the term start date to end date (inclusive) is 40, then the 100% refund is available through the day after the term start date. This is calculated as 5% of 40, or 2 days. Day 1 is the term start date; day 2 is the following calendar day.
- 50% refund if dropped before more than 20% of the course has elapsed.
- For example, if the number of calendar days from the term start date to end date (inclusive) is 40, then the 50% refund is available through the 8th day. This is calculated as 20% of 40, or 8 days. Day 1 is the term start date. When counting to the 8th day, be sure to count all calendar days.
- 0% refund if dropped after more than 20% of the course has elapsed.
- In all cases, the drop date is determined as the date the Registrar′s office was given official notice.
- The term start date may not be the same as the first day a class meets.
- For internships and independent studies, the term start date is the same start date as May@Geneva. Therefore, to get a 100% refund on dropping an internship or independent study, you should drop before May@Geneva or any summer term has started. An exception to this might be made if your internship or independent study has a firm start date that has been documented with the Registrar′s office. In this case, the 100% refund will apply until the start date of your particular internship or independent study.