- Minimum five years experience after high school
- Minimum of 64 transfer credits
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Writing competency demonstrated by a C- or higher in English Composition
- Personal computer with internet access
- Introduction to Psychology (human services majors only)
Bachelor's Degree Requirements
A bachelor′s degree from Geneva College consists of 126 credits made up of the following:
- Core Requirements - Most colleges require students to take a number of core or liberal arts courses to ensure a broad-based educational experience.
- Major - Your major is the field in which you earn your degree. Geneva College′s Adult Degree Programs offers majors in organizational leadership, organizational development, human resources, human services and Christian ministry leadership. Each of the four majors consists of 48 credits.
- Electives - Additional credits may be necessary to complete your degree requirements. These courses may be in an area of interest to you.
For graduation, students must successfully complete the following core requirements:
Six credit hours-A study of literary, visual and musical arts in a historical and intellectual context. Options include:
- Art appreciation and history
- World literature
- Western civilization
- Music appreciation and history
- History of philosophy
- History of theater
Six credit hours-Can be three credits of science and three credits of math. Options include:
- Earth space or physical science
- College-level math, minimum of two years of high school algebra
Three credit hours-must be an introductory-level, survey course. Options include:
- U.S. history
- Political science
- Ways to Earn Credits
- Apply Now!