The Career Development Center at Geneva College values the relationship that we have with our students, alumni, and employers. Geneva Job Link is designed to be a tool where students and alumni can connect with employers about internships and jobs. We welcome employers to post their open positions on our website and we encourage our students and alumni to seek out these opportunities. We look forward to serving you! Please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-847-6572 with any questions.
Other Job Search Databases
- Neuvoo Visit Site Neuvoo is a job search engine that indexes jobs from companies' career websites, placement agencies and job boards. We centralize all jobs available on the web to help people find new career opportunities, so we are much like the Google for jobs. Neuvoo offers around 183,237 jobs in Pennsylvania, and the list of jobs is constantly being updated and growing, as we are a job aggregator. Job seekers can search using a city, state, company, industry, etc., and find all relevant jobs.
- SimplyHired Visit Site SimplyHired aggregates jobs from around the web on other search sites, company websites, and social media. This strategy generates an expansive selection of jobs that's constantly updated and fresh. You're sure to see new job opportunities every time you visit the site, and they even tell you how many jobs have been added since you last logged in. If you're looking for a way to explore as many options as possible, SimplyHired definitely makes you feel like you're not missing out on any important opportunities... Full Review on Reviews.com
- CareerBuilder Visit Site In a novel approach, CareerBuilder has patented a search function that matches jobs to keywords in your resume. Instead of searching and searching with keywords, you can now be matched based on the content of your resume and have the right jobs come to you. This feature has great potential for people willing to consider a career move because it holds the potential to match you to jobs you may not have otherwise considered... Full Review on Reviews.com
- Indeed.com Visit Site Indeed.com is a job search engine, which aggregates job postings from thousands of sources and posts them on one site. Instead of visiting five or six different online job sites, Indeed brings the power of many into the power of one. This saves you lots of time in your job search. When you apply to a job on Indeed, you will most likely be redirected to another search site to apply. This can be slightly irritating, but it's worth it for the efficiency gains from only having to search one job site... Full Review on Reviews.com
- Monster.com Visit Site When it comes to providing resources to further your career beyond a simple job search, Monster.com excels. The Top Articles and Career Advice section is a good place to start if you're researching different careers. Once you have zeroed in on a type of job, use the Salary calculator to research how much companies pay for that job in different geographic areas. Finally, use the resume resources to review, revise, and fine-tune your resume before you send it out. These are just few of many resources Monster.com offers to help you explore your career options and facilitate the search process... Full Review on Reviews.com
- Visit Site Glassdoor literally gives you an insider's perspective of what it's like to work at a specific job at a specific company. Current and former employees anonymously rate and review the companies they work for, and these reviews are posted across five areas: culture and values; work-life balance; senior management; compensation and benefits; and career opportunities. No other job site gives you this level of visibility as to what other employees are saying about their experience at a company. Keep in mind, however, that the employers listed are typically larger and well-established companies so, if you're looking for information at a start-up or microbusiness, you may not find the information you're looking for... Full Review on Reviews.com