Office Phone: 724-847-6999
Disciplines/Field of Instruction
- Russian Literature
- Writing Across the Curriculum
- Writing Center Tutoring
- Doctor of Arts, 1995, Illinois State University
- Master of Arts, 1990, University of Connecticut
- Bachelor of Arts, 1987, Gordon College
- ENG101 - English Composition
- ENG113 - Researched Writing
- ENG191 - Argumentative Writing
- ENG205 - Advanced Composition
- ENG232 - Introduction to Rhetoric
- ENG305 - Russian Literature
- ENG320 - Tutoring Writing
- ENG311 - Technical Writing
- "Crossing the Ancient Divides: A Christian-Theistic Grounding for Rhetoric." Inscription. A Conference on Faith and Learning in English Studies, Abilene Christian University, Sept. 28-30, 2006.
- "Beyond Foundationalism: Christian Alternatives in Rhetorical Theory" Conference on College Composition and Communication, San Antonio Mar. 24-27, 2004.
- "Confessions." Pro Christo 3.1 (2004): 41-43.
- "Improving the Academic Culture at Geneva College" Pro Christo 1.3 (Spring 2002): 16-19.
- "Rhetoric, Reality, and Revelation: A Christian-Theistic Grounding for Rhetoric." Geneva Faculty Luncheon, April 11, 2006.
- "Worldview and Writing." Inscription. A Conference on Faith and Learning in English Studies, Abilene Christian University, Sept. 28-30, 2006.
- Awards & Distinctions Received (Award Name, Conferring Body, Year)
- Excellence in Teaching Award, Geneva College, 2006-07
- Affiliations, e.g., membership in professional organizations, etc.
- National Council of Teachers of English