Office Phone: 724-847-6671
Disciplines/Field of Instruction
- Mass Media
- Video Production
- BA Communication, 1969, Michigan State University
- MA Communication, 1982, CBN University
- COM 101 Principles of Communication
- COM 111 Introduction to Communication
- COM 145 Video Production
- COM 204 Media Production Practicum
- COM 240 Media Presentation
- COM 245 Writing for Integrated Media
- COM 250 Electronic Media: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
- COM 345 Advanced Video Production
- WGEV Studios - Faculty Advisor and Director of the operations and services of the audio and video production studios of WGEV. WGEV serves as the lab/experiential arm of the Integrated Media Concentration. Students are able to access digital audio and video production studios, workstations and other production resources. wgev.net, the student based web radio station, is streamed from the studios.
- Kingdom Focused Productions - Advisor and team member of the Christian Multimedia design group at WGEV Studios. Students seeking practical experience with client-based multimedia make up this 8 to 10 member team. The focus is on team building, project design and management, client service and skill development. "We seek to further God's Kingdom by combining the inner talents which He has given us with the technologies which He has created."