Disciplines/Field of Instruction
- M.S. in Organizational Leadership, Geneva College
- B.S. in Human Resources, Geneva College
- HRM 442-Values and Ethical Decision Making
- HRS 451 - Introduction to Human Resources
- HRS 430 - Organizational Analysis
- HRS 441 - Business and Interpersonal Communication
- HRS 457 - Principals of Management and Supervision
- HRS 455 - Employee and Labor Relations
- HRS 458 - Current Issues in Human Resources
- Dissertation in progress-Studying persistence and retention of African-American students in a predominately white institution
Research Interests and Consulting Expertise
- Culturally responsive teaching
- Multicultural education
- The Society of Human Resources Management
- Former Human Resources Consultant/Employee Relations at Highmark
- Former Managing Director INROADS, Inc.
- Former Director Staffing and Development, Equitable Gas Company.
- Full-time doctoral student. Currently pursing a doctorate degree at Robert Morris University in the Instructional Management and Leadership (Ph.D.) program. Expected graduation is May 2015.
- Married to Mark with two children (both) Penn Staters. Mark and I are involved in the married couples′ ministry at Macedonia Baptist Church in Pittsburgh. We love to mentor newly married couples.