Office Phone: 724-847-6519
Disciplines/Field of Instruction
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- M.S., 2002, Electrical Engineering, The University of Pittsburgh
- B.S., 1989, Electrical Engineering, The Pennsylvania State University
- EGR 212 - Linear Circuit Analysis
- CPE 303 - Microprocessor Systems
- CPE 304 - Advanced Digital Logic
- CPE 490 - Embedded Systems
- US Patent US 7,556,619 "Fluid Delivery System Having a Fluid Level Sensor and a Fluid Control Device for Isolating a Patient From a Pump Device."
- US Patent Application US 2010/0114040 "Fluid Mixing Control Device for a Multi-Fluid Delivery System"
- US Patent Application US 2009/0247865 "Drip Chamber and Fluid Level Sensing Mechanism for a Fluid Delivery System"
Awards and Distinctions Received
- New Product Development Outstanding Achievement Award, MEDRAD, 2008
- Plant Engineering Product of the Year Award, Plant Engineering Magazine, 1999
- The Marketing Awards - Product Introduction Category, Eaton Cutler Hammer, 1999
- The Marketing Awards - Customer Focus Category, Eaton Cutler Hammer, 1997
Affiliations, e.g., membership in professional organizations, etc.
- Over 20 years of New Product Development Experience
- Chief Engineer / Sr. Principal Engineer, 2002 -2010, Medrad Interventional Possis
Led a team of engineering in developing state of the art cardio vascular injection systems
- Senior Design Engineer 1997-2002, Eaton Cutler Hammer
Designed and developed protective relays for large AC motors and plant feeder distribution
- Engineering Supervisor 1993-1997 Marsh Bellofram Corporation
I managed the engineering department responsible for new product design, advanced applications, manufacturing engineering, and technical training.
- Development Engineer 1989-1993 Moore Products Company
Developed and designed I/O circuitry and software for a large distributed control system
- Delegate and Leadership Team member, Monacrest Free Methodist Church
Miscellaneous, e.g., hobbies, sports, personal info, etc.