Office Phone: 724-650-0863
Disciplines/Field of Instruction
- Business Management
- M.B.A., 1995, Robert Morris University, Pittsburgh, PA
- B.A., 1980, Anderson University, Anderson, IN
- ORD 407 - Organizational Planning
- ORD 410 - Ethics and the O.D. Professional
- ORD 413 - Organizational Dynamics
- MOL 515 - Leadership and Ethics
- MOL 540 - Principles of Organizational Finance
- Co-owner and President of Professional Compounding Pharmacists of Western PA, Inc.
- Co-owner and Vice President, Business Development of Burrell Pharmacy, Inc.
Affiliations, e.g., membership in professional organizations, etc.
- Beaver-Butler Presbytery
Member, coordinating team (trustees) and chair, finance committee
- American College of Healthcare Executives
- International Academy of Compounding Pharmacy
Miscellaneous, e.g., hobbies, sports, personal info, etc.