Office Phone: 412-528-6130
Disciplines/Field of Instruction
- Organizational Leadership
- DSL, 2005, Strategic Leadership, Regent University
- M.B.A., 2001, Phoenix University
- B.S., 1984, Architecture, Penn State University
- MOL 505 Leadership Theory and History
- MOL 515 Leadership and Ethics
- MOL 520 Research Methods
- MOL 525 Leadership and Motivation
- MOL 535 Leadership and Decision-making
- MOL 540 Principles of Organizational Finance
- MOL 545 Leadership and Strategic Planning
- The Mind of Christ in Strategy, unpublished book.
- Humanizing Strategy with a Biblical Sense of Time. Presented at the Christian Business Faculty Association (CBFA) annual meeting, October 15-17, 2010 at John Brown University, Rogers, Arkansas.
- (2011) How the Christian Worldview Defines Strategy. Journal of Biblical Integration in Business, 14, 8-23.
- The Journal of Biblical Integration in Business has accepted my article, The value of considering the fullness of time in strategy making, for publication later on in 2015.
Affiliations, e.g., membership in professional organizations, etc.
- Association of Gospel Rescue Missions
- Christian Business Faculty Association
Miscellaneous, e.g., hobbies, sports, personal info, etc.