Office Phone: 412-244-2583
Cell Phone: 412-721-4743
Disciplines/Field of Instruction
- Research Methods
- Ph.D., 2008, Higher Education Administrative and Policy Studies, Social and Comparative Analysis in Education, University of Pittsburgh
- M.S., 2000, Organizational Leadership, Geneva College
- B.S., 1975, Engineering, Geneva College
- MOL 550 - Professional Development
- MOL 510 - Leadership and Communication
- MOL 520 - Research Methods
- “The Role of English Language Learning in the Refugee Adjustment Process: A Theoretical Perspective.” Annual Meeting of the Council of Graduate Students in Education Research (CGSE) Conference, 2007, University of Pittsburgh.
- “Education as Facilitating Pathways in the Social, Political and Economic Influences of Sudanese Refugee Adjustment in Southwestern Pennsylvania.” 54th Annual Comparative and International Education Society Conference (CIES), Chicago, IL. 2010.
- Post, D., Clipper, L., Enkhbaatar, D., Manning, A., Riley, T., & Zaman, H. (2004). World Bank okays public interest in higher education. Higher Education 48: 213-229.
- Duquesne Educational Leadership Student Symposium (DELSS), entitled, “Fostering Dialogue on Social Justice Discourse in Educational Leadership Settings: Doctoral Students′ Research and Praxis” – Discussant
- Reviewer for the Comparative Education Review Journal
- Geneva College Engineering Advisory Board