Office Phone: 724-847-6622
- Ph.D. Counseling Psychology, 1989, University of Pittsburgh
- M.Ed., Counselor Education, 1974, Penn State University
- A.B. English, 1973, Susquehanna University
- Luce, C. & Clemson, P. “Vodcasting: iPod Technology in Counseling and Training”. Presentation to the Pennsylvania Counselors Association Conference, State College, PA, October 20, 2007
- Luce, C., Farmer, S, & Hoffman, K. “Culturally Appropriate Counseling in Appalachia, Presentation to the Pennsylvania Counselors Association Conference, State College, PA, October 21, 2007
- Vogel-Scibilia, S. & Luce, C. B. A psychodevelopmental model of recovery. Presentation to the World Association for Psychosocial Rehabilitation World Congress IX sponsored by the World Health Organization, Athens, Greece, October 13, 2006.
- Luce, C. B. Creating of Story: Workshop for Training Techniques of Narrative Christian Vocational Counseling. Presentation at the “Faith, Hope and Work conference” Point Loma Nazarene University, February 2006.
- Peters, J.E. & Luce, C. B. “Spirituality in Clinical Practice” Professional Continuing Education Seminars presented at Geneva College, Beaver Falls, PA. Feb. 9 through April 12, 1004.
- Luce, C.B. & Peters, J.E. Stress management and spirituality. Professional Continuing Education Program presented at Geneva College, Beaver Falls, PA October 28, 2003.
- Luce, C. B. Narrative career counseling and Luther′s theology of vocation, Poster presented at the Christian Association of Psychological Studies International Conference, St. Petersburg, Florida, March 2004.
- Luce, C. B. Psychohistorical and spiritual perspectives on eating disorders: a study of case histories. Paper Presented to the Christian Association of Psychological Studies Eastern Regional Conference, October 1998
- National Institute for the Humanities Fellowship, Interdisciplinary philosophical and psychological perspectives on psychopathology and the self. Cornell University June-July 1998.
- Clinical Training Program in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy, The Pittsburgh Psychoanalytic Institute, 1996-1998
- Luce, C. B. Object Relations and Christian faith. Paper presented to the Geneva College faculty in partial fulfillment for tenure, 1995.
- Luce, C. B. (1990) Ego development, identity status, and locus of control among women with eating disorders. Dissertation Abstracts International 8921433, 1990
Affiliations, e.g., membership in professional organizations, etc.
- American Counseling Associations, 1998 to present
- Association of Counselor Educators and Supervisors, 1998 to present
- Association for Specialists in Group Work, 1998 to present
- American School Counselors Association, 2001 to present
- Pennsylvania Counseling Association
- Greater Pittsburgh Counseling Association (Current member of the board and Beaver County Representative)
- The Christian Association of Psychological Studies (East Coast Board member 1993-1996 and Conference Program Chair 1994, and Conference Chair 1995)
- American Psychological Association, 1989 to present