Welcome to the MBA program at Geneva College!
The business programs at Geneva College are regionally accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education and nationally accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). ACBSP is an independent agency that encourages, promotes and recognizes outstanding business education in undergraduate and graduate institutions.
Geneva's MBA Program integrates an excellent education in business with the Christian faith. An MBA from Geneva can help you fulfill your educational, career and spiritual goals:
- Challenging courses that stretch your thinking
- Learn it tonight - Apply it tomorrow
- Courses meet one night per week for nine weeks
- Academically qualified and professionally experienced faculty
- Accelerated completion possibility
- Integration of faith and work
- Special payment plan for students in employer-sponsored tuition reimbursement programs
Our general MBA Program is a 36 credit program. We have just recently been approved to offer three concentrations along with the general MBA. The concentrations are Finance, Marketing, and Operations.
To learn more, call or e-mail:
Dr. Gary P. Vander Plaats, CPA Interim Director, MBA Program
Marina S. Frazier, Graduate Enrollment Manager