SocINDEX with Full-Text (EBSCOhost)
Articles from 900 journals in full-text and some book content, plus many more articles from relevant journals in all subtopics of sociology. Citations to over 2.4 million sources in all disciplines of sociology.
Extensive scholarly collection of journal articles, books and dissertations on psychology and related topics
Academic Search Complete (EBSCOhost)
Multi-disciplinary database featuring journal, magazine and newspaper articles
Other Relevant Databases
- America: History & Life (EBSCOhost) - Full-text books and articles that cover all eras of U.S. and Canadian history. Citations to many more articles makes this the number one source for U.S. history research.
- Annual Reviews Online - Full-text access to Annual Reviews of Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Anthropology, and more
- ATLA Religion (EBSCOhost) - Biblical studies, religion and related topics
- Christian Periodicals Index (EBSCOhost) - Index of evangelical Christian journal and magazine articles
- Communication Source (EBSCOhost) - Scholarly articles, conference papers, trade periodicals, magazines relating to communication, linguistics, rhetoric and discourse, speech-language pathology, media studies and related fields.
- eBooks (EBSCOhost) - Collection of ebooks on a variety of topics, searchable by title, author, keyword, and full text
- ERIC (EBSCOhost) - Education and education-related resources
- Historical Abstracts with Full-Text (EBSCOhost) - Scholarly articles and books concerning world history from 1500; limited coverage of U.S. history.
- Gender Studies Database (EBSCOhost) - Citations to nearly a million articles relating to gender inequality, gender identity, masculinity, and other areas of gender-engaged scholarship. Key journals in the field as well as selected relevant articles from other journals are included.
- Psychology and Behavioral Sciences (EBSCOhost) - Scholarly, full-text Psychology and Behavioral Sciences articles
- WestlawNext - Legal research tools, including American Jurisprudence 2d, American Law Reports (ALR), and more!
- WorldCat - Simultaneously searches over 9,000 libraries' collections in the U.S. and around the world