Beaver Falls, Pa. - Applications are now being accepted for the many camps on the Geneva College campus this summer. The camps offer range from men′s basketball, to girls′ and boys′ soccer, to majorette and color guard.
Above the Hoop Basketball Camp
- June 6 - Team Camp - (Junior Varsity and Varsity High School teams) High school teams participate in a one day tournament against other outstanding competition from Ohio and Pennsylvania.
- June 10 -11 - Guard/Post Shooting Camp- (Open to boys grades 4-12) The camp focuses on shooting form, approach and building confidence. The camp focuses daily on becoming a better shooter/post player. Lunch is included.
- June 29 - July 2 - Day Camp - 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Open to boys grades 4-12) The day camp is designed to offer individual and group instruction in all areas of the game. Work on defense, rebounding, dribbling, passing and shooting. Team competition, drills to build fundamentals. Lunch is included.
- July 12 - 16 - Overnight Camp - (Open to boys grades 4-12) Great camp for individual attention both on and of the basketball court. Focus on becoming a complete basketball player. 24-hr supervision with coaches and counselors. Team competition, lecture, film sessions and daily instruction in all areas of basketball
- For more information and a registration form, click here.
Girl's Basketball Camp
World Cup Soccer Camp (boys and girls soccer camps)
- June 14 - 18 - Session A: boys and girls ages 8 - 13
- June 21 - 25 - Session B: boys and girls ages 8 - 13
- June 28 - July 2 - Session C: boys and girls ages 8 - 13
- July 5 - 9 - Session D: boys and girls ages 12 - 17
- July 12 - 16 - Session E: boys and girls ages 12 - 17
- Team camps also offered.
- For more information and registration info, visit http://www.worldcupcamps.com/
Majorette and Flag/Color Guard Camp
Geneva College is a comprehensive Christian college of the arts, sciences and professional studies. Founded in the tradition of the Reformed Christian faith, Geneva prepares students to serve Christ in all areas of society: work, family and the church. Geneva is a founding member of the Council for Christian Colleges & Universities (CCCU).