The graduate Leadership programs approach the admissions criteria holistically and considers multiple criteria when considering applicants for the Master of Science in Organizational Leadership and Master of Science in Leadership Studies programs. The following are required to gain admission:
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university.
A minimum 3.00 grade point average is preferred.
- One to three years experience in the workplace.
- Proficiency in writing and oral communication. The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is not required.
- A positive endorsement for admission from professional or academic references.
- Submission of application materials in a timely manner.
- A personal interview.
The required components of a completed application are as follows: