Financial Aid & Tuition
Finishing your degree is one of the most important investments that you will ever make. Financial assistance is readily available to help make it possible for you to realize that investment.
The financial assistance available to students in the Adult Degree Programs of Geneva College is designed to make finishing a degree affordable and accessible. Nearly 90% of students receive some form of financial aid including grants, scholarships and loans. Talk to an ADP counselor today and discover how affordable and accessible an academically challenging, Christ-centered Geneva College education can be for you.
Tuition and Fees
Effective March 16, 2013 - March 15, 2014
Tuition costs will be guaranteed for continuously enrolled students for the four-term Adult Degree Programs. The cost of books is included in tuition.
|Adult Degree Programs Tuition
|Tuition per term *($611/credit)
|Bridge Program Tuition
||$433 per credit|
(waived for applications submitted online)
*Reflects 12-credit term
**Reflects total 4-term, 48-credit adult degree program
More than 90 percent of our adult students qualify for financial aid. We can walk you through it.
To begin the process, simply fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov Geneva College’s school code is 003267. After you complete the FAFSA, our financial aid office will prepare an individualized financial aid package including any federal, state and Geneva College grant and federal loan options.
Types of Aid:
Geneva College Adult Degree Programs Grants and Scholarships
- Geneva Adult Degree Programs Grant
- Amount varies based upon financial need.
- File FAFSA form annually before May 1 for priority consideration.
- Adult Degree Programs Assistance Grant for Laid-Off Workers
- Based upon financial need.
- File FAFSA form.
- Phi Theta Kappa Members (transfer students)
- 3.25 Transfer GPA
- $1,000 scholarship per ADCP term
- Renewable per Adult Degree Programs term for a maximum of four terms.
- Renewal requires minimum of cumulative GPA 3.2.
- James Naim Memorial Scholarship
- Based upon a combination of scholarship essay and financial need.
- Scholarship information will be mailed in June.
- File FAFSA, apply for admission and be accepted to Adult Degree Programs cohort by August 1.
- Adult Degree Programs Partnership Tuition
- Discounted Adult Degree Programs Tuition.
- Must be employee of corporate or organizational partner.
Geneva College Military and Veteran Scholarships
- Geneva Tuition Assistance Scholarship
- Geneva scholarship for active duty service members and spouses, Selected Reserves and National Guard.
- Scholarship reduces costs to $250 per credit
- Yellow Ribbon Scholarship
- Geneva scholarship for veterans with 100 percent eligibility under the Post-9/11 GI Bill.
- Scholarship will cover remaining balance after Post-9/11 GI Bill benefit is applied.
- Veterans Educations Benefits
- For GI and Post-9/11 GI Bill information, visit www.gibill.va.gov or call 888.442.4551 to determine eligibility.
- Veterans Vocational Rehabilitation
- Call 800-827-1000 to determine eligibility.
- Other Loan Resources
- Office of Vocational Rehabilitation
- For individuals who want to work and have a disability that causes substantial problems in preparing for, getting or maintaining a career. Call the district office responsible for the county in which you live.
- Employer Education Benefit
Geneva College offers adult students several different payment options:
- Full payment prior to start of Term I receives 5 percent discount.
- Full term payment prior to beginning of each term.
- Contact the Business Office with questions 724-847-6115.