The business aviation program is a dual-degree program that affords students the opportunity to receive a Bachelor’s degree in Business with a Concentration in Aviation from Geneva College and an Associate’s degree in professional piloting, air traffic control (terminal or enroute), or aerospace management from the Community College of Beaver County (CCBC).
Why choose Business-Aviation at Geneva College?
- CCBC offers the #1 aviation training program in the nation. The use of state-of-the-art facilities and training equipment enables students to gain real-world experience while completing their degree.
- Geneva’s business program gives the students added value to the profession by providing them with the business background to broaden and modify their career paths.
- The Business Program, as part of the Department of Business, Accounting and Management, is nationally accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs.
- Geneva and CCBC’s professors have extensive backgrounds in their fields, which better prepares students for the expectations and demands that will face them upon graduation.
- Geneva’s focus on the integration of faith and learning also helps foster growth both academically and spiritually, which can only enhance the quality of life and one’s sense of responsibility and calling to their chosen field.
Any questions regarding curriculum, courses, or other general inquiries should be addressed to Amy C. Russin, CPA and Vice-Chair of the Department of Business, Accounting and Management at email@example.com