Geneva′s Department of Business, Accounting & Management gets results. Our students consistently rank high nationally on the ETS Major Field Test, which measures the mastery of business concepts, principles and knowledge. And the strength of our programs is evidenced by the excellent placement rates of our graduates.
Get the Facts
- Most recent data shows that of graduates with business degrees from Geneva, 92% are working or in graduate school within 6 months of graduation
- For those actively seeing employment in the past three years, there is a 100% placement rate for graduates of the accounting program
ETS Major Field Test Results (2012-13) What is this?
- As a whole, students from Geneva′s undergraduate business programs scored in the 79th percentile nationally
- Furthermore, 19% of our undergraduate business students scored above the 90th percentile nationally
- As a whole, students from Geneva′s MBA program scored in the 68th percentile nationally
- Furthermore, 12% of our MBA students scored above the 95th percentile nationally
- Business is the second largest major at Geneva
- The average class size in business programs is a low 17.5 students
- Members of our business faculty possess extensive, real-world professional corporate business expertise, along with many years of teaching experience