On Campus Jobs - Work/Study Applicant Procedures
Please post all your on-campus jobs through the Career Development Center. This is the most non-discriminatory method of hiring while protecting the integrity of the college Work Study program. Career Development will post available job openings in a binder, in a weekly email to the student body, and on our website at http://www.geneva.edu/object/car_dev_work_study_jobs .
* Students will complete the application and turn a hard copy in to the Department where they want to be employed.
* Determine which applicants you will hire to fill vacant positions. Contact students to fill out any additional information your department may require, interview, etc. at your discretion. Remember, priority must be given to qualified students who are eligible for federal work-study! Questions regarding Work Study Eligible students can be directed to the Financial Aid Office at x6530.
* Once a hiring decision is made, have students fill out necessary paperwork:
* IMPORTANT: Students cannot work on campus (AT ALL) until the Hiring process is complete. This means completing and turning into HR the Student Employment Application, and the New Hire Packet if applicable.
* The Hiring Manager will notify Career Development Center when posted positions have been filled so that the information can be pulled from the binder, weekly emails, and the web site.
If this procedure is followed correctly, the hiring process should go smoothly.
Please fill out On Campus Job Posting Form below.
The psychology program meets the standards required by the American Psychological Association for graduate school entrance.