- Geneva College will match your church’s scholarship dollar for dollar up to a maximum of $500 per student per academic year.
- This program may be used in addition to other scholarships as long as tuition is not exceeded.
- Geneva must receive the scholarship check before classes begin. For students attending fall and spring semesters, the check must be received before the fall semester begins.
- Applicable scholarships must be direct gifts from the church, not a Geneva College endowment or from a denomination.
- Employees and dependents of Geneva College are not eligible. Students recieving tuition waivers are also not eligible.
- The church must submit the form to Geneva College with the check.
- The program applies to full-time, traditional undergraduate students only.
- Click here for the Church Match Scholarship brochure.