- Applicants must have completed a B.S. degree in Biology or related field.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA = 3.0 in their undergraduate work.
- Applicants must take the GRE exam.
- The student must visit the cardiac catheterization labs at INOVA Heart and Vascular Institute campus for a one day orientation. To arrange a visit, contact the Educational Coordinator, Mr. Russell Todd (email@example.com).
To apply for admission for the certificate in cardiovascular sciences the student must submit:
- a completed application form
- an official copy of transcript(s) from the institution granting the B.S. degree in Biology or related field.
- completed letter of reference forms (two needed)
Applications are accepted beginning February 1 and ending May 30.