Procedures for other emergencies include:
- Take cover under a desk, table or doorway.
- Stay away from windows and object that could fall and shatter.
- Protect your head with your arms.
- Evacuate carefully as soon as shaking stops.
- If outside, move away from buildings, overhead lines, vehicles, equipment, poles and other objects that could fall or move abruptly.
- Civil disturbance
- Report civil disturbance to Geneva Security by campus phone at 9-846-9632 or outside line or cell phone at 724-846-9632.
- Be prepared to answer questions like:
When did it begin?
How many people are involved?
What is taking place?
Has any violence occurred?
Has the group defined a purpose or intent
Are the identities of the participants known?
- Aircraft Crash
- Immediately take cover until debris stops movement and then carefully evacuate the building.
- Assemble at designated assembly point. Wait there until you are told it is safe to leave.
- If trapped in a building, alert emergency crews of your position.
- Try to stay low to the floor where there may be less heat, smoke and contaminates.