Anthony J. (Tony) Sadar
Office Phone: 724-847-6713
Disciplines/Field of Instruction
- B. S., Meteorology, Department of Meteorology, Pennsylvania State University
- M.S., Environmental Science, Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering, University of Cincinnati
- M.Ed., Science Education, Department of Instruction & Learning, University of Pittsburgh
- SCS 105 - Environmental Science
- SCS 215 - Earth & Space Science
- BIO 210 - ID & Evolution
- CIE 454 - Air Pollution Control
- MAT 105 - Elementary Statistical Methods
- Dozens of articles and commentaries published on environmental issues in technical trade journals such as Pollution Engineering and in popular press such as The Washington Times and The Washington Examiner (Washington D.C. newspapers).
- In Global Warming We Trust: A Heretic's Guide to Climate Science, Telescope Books, 2012.
- Environmental Risk Communication: Principles and Practices for Industry, CRC Press/Lewis Publishers, 2000.
Awards & Distinctions Received
- Certified Consulting Meteorologist, American Meteorological Society, 1996
Affiliations, e.g., membership in professional organizations, etc.
- Member, American Meteorological Society
- Member, Air & Waste Management Association
- Member, Kappa Delta Pi, Omicron Phi Chapter at the University of Pittsburgh
Miscellaneous, e.g., hobbies, sports, personal info, etc.
- Reader of non-fiction, primarily in environmental science, evolution, and theology; cross-country skiing