Office Phone: 724-847-5090
Disciplines/Field of Instruction
- B.S. Chemistry, 1989, Geneva College
- SCS 110 - Introduction to the Natural Sciences
- A. Cruzan, co-editor, ENERGY and the Development of Scientific Ideas: Laboratory Experiments, Geneva College, 2011. (Laboratory Experiment Textbook for Geneva’s core science course, Introduction to the Natural Sciences)
Affiliations, e.g., membership in porfessional organization, etc.
- American Chemical Society
- American Scientific Association
- Boy Scouts of America
- I serve as the Advisor for Venturing Crew 490.
- I serve as the Advancement Coordinator of Boy Scout Troop 469.
- I am a Unit Commissioner for the Beaver Valley District.
- New Life Baptist Church
- I volunteer with the technology part of the worship ministry running slides for services using ProPresenter and helping with wiring in sound.
Miscellaneous, e.g., hobbies, sports, personal info, etc.
- I live in Chippewa Township with my husband, Scott, and son, Jacob.
- I enjoy photography, reading, hiking, traveling (especially to the National Parks out west), and spending time with my family.