Donald H. Willson
Office Phone: 724-847-6710
Disciplines/Field of Instruction
- Ph.D. Inorganic Chemistry, 1969, Tufts University
- B.S. Bible, Philosophy and Chemistry, 1963, Geneva College
- CHM 111 - General College Chemistry laboratory
- CHM 221 - Organic Chemistry I laboratory
Awards & Distinctions Received
- 29 years experience in industrial chemistry research and development
- 3 publications and 1 patent
Affiliations, e.g., membership in professional organizations, etc.
- American Chemical Society
Miscellaneous, e.g., hobbies, sports, personal info, etc.
- Married 45 years to Sarah Lee Willson, 4 children and 12 grandchildren. Member of College Hill Reformed Presbyterian Church.