Office Phone: 724-847-6681
Disciplines/Field of Instruction
- Communication and Public Relations
- M.A., Rhetoric and Philosophy of Communication, Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, Penn.
- M.S., 1999, Organizational Leadership, Geneva College, Beaver Falls, Penn.
- B.S., 1995, Human Resource Management, Geneva College, Beaver Falls, Penn.
- COM 101 Principles of Communication
- COM 180 Introduction to Public Relations
- COM 202 Public Relations Practicum
- COM 210 Leadership Communication
- COM 310 Public Speaking
- COM 315 Communication Process (Theory)
- COM 320 Workshop Facilitation
- COM 380 Advanced Public Relations
- HRS 440 Dynamics of Group and Organizational Behavior
- HRS 441 Business and Interpersonal Communication
- HRS 457 Principles of Management and Supervision
- HRS 442 Values and Ethical Decision Making
Awards and Distinctions
- Certified to administer and interpret the Myers Briggs Type Indicator MBTI®
Affiliations, e.g., membership in professional organizations, etc.
- National Communication Association (present member)
- Eastern Communication Association (present member)
- Pennsylvania Communication Association (present member)
Student Interest Committee Chairperson 2008 - 2009
- Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) member
Miscellaneous, e.g., hobbies, sports, personal info, etc.
- Board member, The Way Out Ministry (affiliated with Exodus International)
- Sunday school teacher and choir member at the Washington Union Alliance Church
- Committee member for the Beaver Falls’ National Day of Prayer committee
- Student project evaluator for Big Beaver Falls High School
- Hobbies include gardening, riding dirt bikes, reading, philosophizing, and Facebook.