Office Phone: 724-847-6710
Disciplines/Field of Instruction
- Chemistry education
- M.Div., 1988, Reformed Presbyterian Theological Society
- B.S. Computer Science, 1981, University of Pittsburgh
- Chemistry Education Pennsylvania certification, Geneva College, 2010.
- CHM 111 - General College Chemistry laboratory
Awards & Distinctions Received
- 21 years experience in pastoral ministry, Presbyterian Church of America
- Roy M. Adams Chemistry prize for excellence in research, 2010
- ETS Recognition of excellence for Praxis Chemistry exam
Miscellaneous, e.g., hobbies, sports, personal info, etc.
- Married to Rebecca Noyes, 3 children.