John Allen Delivuk
Office Phone: 724-847-6637
- B.S. Physics, 1969, Geneva College
- M.Div., 1973, Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary
- M.S.L.S. Library Science, 1974, Clarion University
- S.T.M. Historical Theology, 1983, Concordia Seminary
- Th.D. Systematic Theology, 1987, Concordia Seminary
- Presented a talk and demonstration “Macros for Voyager Cataloging” at the Keystone Library Catalogers meeting, October 11, 2007.
- Presented part of a seminar titled “How to Do Authority Control” at a State System of Higher Education Libraries Cooperative Meeting, March 22, 2007. My part was to share computer macros I wrote to speed up the process.
- Presented “The Bible on Truth,” at a faculty luncheon on November 8, 2005.
- Presented “Liberty of Conscience in the Westminster Confession,” at a faculty luncheon on April 13, 2004.
- Presented a paper on “Liberty of Conscience in the Westminster Confession,” March 26, 2004 at the Eastern Regional Evangelical Theological Society Meeting. Scott Shidemantle and I took four students to this meeting, two of which gave papers at the meeting.
- Round table speaker at a discussion on Values in Libraries at the June 11-14, 2001 meeting of the Association of Christian Librarians. I also led two lunch time discussions on Christianity and Librarianship.
Awards & Distinctions Received
- In 1996 Reed Reference Electronic Publishing awarded the McCartney Library a $500 credit for my story of a creative use of the Books in Print CD database.