Office Phone: 724-847-6690
Disciplines/Field of Instruction
- Master of Theological Studies, 2007
Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary, Pittsburgh, PA
- Master of Library and Information Sciences, 2001
University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
- Juris Doctor, 1995 (cum laude)
Widener University, Harrisburg, PA
- Bachelor of Science, 1992 (magna cum laude)
Geneva College, Beaver Falls, PA
- Library information literacy sessions
- Doncevic, John. “Servant-Leadership as a Model for Library Administration.” Catholic Library World 73.3 (2003): 36-48.
- Doncevic, John. Book Review. Jacob and the Prodigal: How Jesus Retold Israel’s Story, by Kenneth Bailey. The Christian Librarian 47.2 (2004): 74.
- Doncevic, John. “Establishing a Deacidification Regimen as Part of Collection Stewardship.” The Christian Librarian 49.1 (2006): 34-36.
- Doncevic, John and Kathryn Floyd. “Integrating E-Books into the Collection: Some Practical Considerations.” The Christian Librarian 50.1 (2007): 6-8
- The Bell Tower, edited by John Doncevic.
2007- present, Library Newsletter, published semesterly.
Awards & Distinctions Received (Award Name, Conferring Body)
- Alpha Chi Honorary Society, Geneva College
- Senior Research Honors, Geneva College
Affiliations, e.g., membership in professional organizations, etc.
- Association of Christian Librarians
- American Theological Library Association