Office Phone: 724-847-6764
Disciplines/Field of Instruction
- Reference-Instruction Librarian
- M.L.I.S, 2010, University of Pittsburgh
- B.A. History, 2006, Millersville University
Affiliations, e.g., membership in professional organizations, etc.
- WPWVC/ACRL (Western PA and West Virginia Chapter of the Association of College and Research Libraries)
Miscellaneous, e.g., hobbies, sports, personal info, etc.
- I enjoy camping, hiking, and traveling. I am keenly interested in apologetics, drama (Arthur Miller and Eugene O'Neill), cosmology, and anything relating to the intersection of Christianity and culture.