Office Phone: 724-847-6726
Disciplines/Field of Instruction
- Environmental Biology
- B.S. Biology and Psychology, 1994, Geneva College
- M.S. Zoology, 1997, Auburn University
- BIO 111 - Introduction to Environmental Biology
- BIO 204 - Botany
- BIO 306 - General Ecology
- SCS 105 - Environmental Science
- BIO 101 - Topics in Biology: Nature Studies
- BIO 226 lab - Anatomy and Physiology II
- A test of sensory bias for long tails in the house finch. Animal Behaviour, 1998.
Affiliations, e.g., membership in professional organizations, etc.
- Campus Representative and Academic Advisory Council Member, Au Sable Institute of Environmental Studies
Miscellaneous, e.g., hobbies, sports, personal info, etc.
- I enjoy spending time outdoors and learning about God’s amazing creation. I also enjoy playing games and watching Veggie Tales with my nieces and nephews. I am involved in my church as leader of the youth group and co-director of the youth handbell choir.