Office Phone: 724-847-6617
Disciplines/Field of Instruction
- Human Resource Management
- Business Management
- Business Communication
- Ph.D. Candidate, Communication and Rhetorical Studies, 2013, Duquesne University
- M.B.A., 1994, Geneva College
- B.A. Business Administration, 1994, Geneva College
- B.S.B.A. Spanish, 1994, Geneva College
- BUS 110, Foundations of Business
- BUS 350, Human Resource Management
- BUS 451, Strategic Compensation
- BUS 452, Employee Benefits
- BUS 455, Strategic Human Resources
- BUS 550, Human Resource Systems
- I have also taught courses in Business & Professional Communication as well as Public Speaking at another institution.
- “Is there a current use of alienation for/in IMC and, is there a place for “alienation” as a strategy or part of a strategy in branding; A Ricoeurian Perspective of Alienation”, Presented at the 2010 Communication Ethics Conference, Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA, June 2010
- “The Role of Distance in Communication philosophy and practice”, Presented at Duquesne University’s Communication and Rhetorical Studies Department Colloquia Series, Pittsburgh, PA, September 2010
- “An Augustinian perspective on Public Relations”, Presented at the IMC/CMM Conference at UNC Wilmington, Wilmington, NC, June 2011
- “An Ongian Perspective: The rhetoric of technology and the practice of integrated marketing communication”, Presented at the 97th Annual National Communication Association Conference, New Orleans, LA, November 2011
Awards & Distinctions Received
- Awarded Membership in Golden Key National Honor Society, 2009
Affiliations, e.g., membership in professional organizations, etc.
- Member National Communication Association 2010-Present
- Member Eastern Communication Association 2010-Present
- Member Pennsylvania Communication Association 2010-Present
- Member Society of Human Resource Management 2011-Present
- Member Christian Business Faculty Association 2011-Present
Miscellaneous, e.g., hobbies, sports, personal info, etc.
- My hobbies include all things outdoors including camping, hiking, boating & mountain bike riding. I am a firearms enthusiast and an avid hunter and fisherman.