Office Phone: 724-847-6612
Disciplines/Field of Instruction
- Ph.D., Michigan State University
- M.S., Michigan State University
- B.A., Grand Valley State University
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Intermediate Microeconomic Theory
- History of Economic Thought
- Comparative Economic Systems
- Money, Credit and Banking
- Managerial Economics (MBA)
- “The Ideology of Growth and Self-Interest,” in The Culture of Immodesty in American Life and Politics: The Modest Republic (Palgrave, 2013).
- “Wilhelm Roepke and the Liberal Ideal” in The Imaginative Conservative (March 24, 2013).
- “The Economy of the Tao: Wendell Berry and Economic Health,” in The Imaginative Conservative (December 30, 2012).
- “Questioning the Margin: Using Averages and an Extended Break-Even Analysis to Find Optimal Solutions” in the Pennsylvania Economic Review (Fall, 2011).
- “Humane Economy vs. Economism” in Humanitas (forthcoming).
Affiliations, e.g., membership in professional organizations, etc.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Pennsylvania Economic Association.