Associate Professor of Political Science
Director, Geneva Visiting Artist & Lecture Series
Office Phone: 724-847-6621
Education & Certification
|UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH — Pittsburgh, PA|
|Ph.D., Public & International Affairs | 2006|
|M.P.I.A., Public & International Affairs | 1992|
|GENEVA COLLEGE — Beaver Falls, PA|
|B.A., Political Science | 1991|
|Summa cum laude, departmental honors|
- Drawing a Line in the Sea: The 2010 Gaza Flotilla Incident and the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict. Lexington Books, 2011. Editor.
- Fool Me Twice: Intelligence Failure and Mass Casualty Terrorism. Martinus/Nijhoff (Brill), 2007.
- The Information Revolution and U.S. National Security. U.S. Army War College Strategic Studies Institute, April 2000. Editor.
- “The Failure of Intelligence Failure Theory,” chapter in the International Studies Association Compendium on International Affairs. Blackwell Publishing, 2010.
- Additional journal publications.
||Foreign & National Security Policy|
|Intelligence and Policy
||Politics of Global Terrorism
||Modern Judaism & Islam|
||Crime and Justice|
|Social Science Research Methods
||Political Parties and Elections
Fellowships and Memberships
- American Enterprise Institute - Values & Capitalism Initiative, Faculty advisory board
- Foundation for Defense of Democracies, Fellow, 2010
- Association for the Study of the Middle East and Africa, member