Geneva Gets Fit is a program that can assist you in your effort to become a better fit individual. By offering incentives and education, this program can be fun as well as provide some friendly competition. Whether you're working out at home or in the fitness center, keep moving to get, and stay fit!
- Step 1. Sign up! This program is free to join. It only takes a little time to submit weekly information.
- Step 2. The first day of the program this fall is Monday, September 1. On this day begin recording your points. There are also calendars that you can print to assist you in recording points and in keeping track of what you've done.
- Step 3. Every Monday submit your total points from the previous week. You can do that using the submission form.
- Step 4. Make sure you are checking your email and the website for news and updates.
- Step 5. Complete the program! Stay committed for your physical well-being. Perhaps a workout accountability partner can help you to stay healthy and fit. The program continues through the semester.
Find out more about: