Traditional Undergraduate Graduation Checklist
- Apply to graduate - Registrar′s Office
- Attend Grad Finale - Benedum Room on March 25
- Pick up cap and gown
- Verify graduation information
- Pick up Commencement Tickets
- Sign up for Senior Dinner and alumni online community
- Request special accommodations
- Honors cords may be picked up in the Registrar′s office beginning May 6.
- Attend Sr. Dinner (optional but registration required) - May 10
- Attend Baccalaureate (optional) - May 10
- Attend Graduation - May 11
- Report to John White Chapel - 8:45 am
- Wear comfortable shoes. You will be walking from Old Main to Reeves Field and up and down the bleachers.
- Caps are worn as level as possible, tassels to the right.