Thank you for your interest in being a part of Geneva College’s Homecoming Festival. As in the past, your service will be a part of various musical, cultural and family-oriented entertainment that will be featured at Geneva College on October 19, 2013. Please review the information below. If you decide to join us once again, please fill out the registration request form and submit it no later than September 6th, 2013.
Registration is now closed.
Vendor Schedule for Saturday, October 19, 2013:
||Geneva College campus, Beaver Falls, PA|
||Vendor Set-Up Time:
||7 - 9:30 a.m.|
||Vendor Display Time:
||10 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.|
- Geneva representatives will be available at the Information Area all day to provide support.
- Access to campus for set-up of your booth may begin Saturday, October 19th, at 7 a.m.
- There is no rain date. There are no refunds.
- You must have your service open and running for the duration of the festival: 10 a.m. - 4:15 p.m. Early tear down is not permitted.
- You are responsible for keeping your area clean throughout the day. At the end of the day, please bag your garbage and dispose into the nearest receptacle.
- No used, flea market items or used clothing may be sold.
- You must provide your own canopies, tables, chairs, power extension cords and any other material needed for your display. If you are a food vendor requiring electric, you will need to bring enough extension cords for your booth as it may be as far as 100 ft. from its power source. Geneva will NOT be able to provide extension cords to any vendor. Please no fans, radios, or personal electrical items (unless battery powered).
- You will receive booth confirmation, including a map of the campus, parking areas and access routes by October 4th, 2013.
- We cannot guarantee that you will be able to pull your vehicle up to your spot. You are solely responsible for transporting your supplies to and from the designated drop off area and your spot. Geneva personnel will not be available or responsible for carrying your items for you.
||10' x 10' (no cost)
||10' x 20' (no cost)|
|Crafters (All crafter spots are now full)
||10' x 10' ($35)
||10' x 20' ($45) |
||10' x 10' ($45)
||10' x 20' ($55)|
Important: There is an additional charge of $15 per outlet (only available to vendors selling food).
Submitting a registration request form is not a guarantee of your participation in the 2013 Geneva College Homecoming Festival. We reserve the right to accept and deny requests based on what vendors/crafters have already registered. We will not allow duplication in our food vendor spots. Registration will close completely when all spots are filled.
Please do not submit a payment until your registration request has been confirmed. After reviewing your request form we will contact you through e-mail to let you know if your registration has been accepted. We will include the amount due in the confirmation e-mail.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Renee Wellard at email@example.com.
3200 College Avenue
Beaver Falls, PA 15010