International Student Application Requirements
In assessing your potential for success at Geneva, academic capabilities, as well as involvement in church, school and community activities are considered. The application process is designed as a tool for making these assessments of each student. Each application is considered on an individual basis; so we encourage you to provide any additional information you feel would be useful as an admission decision is made.
The following items must be submitted before an admission decision can be made:
Application for Admission. Complete the application for admission in its entirety. Links for the appropriate application are listed below.
Students who have citizenship in the USA (or are permanent residents of the U.S.) should complete the domestic application.
Students who do not have citizenship in the USA, should complete the international application.
- International Student Information. Complete the form.
- Application Fee. A non-refundable application fee of $40(U.S.) must accompany the application. A bank draft or money order should be made payable to Geneva College.
- Financial Affidavit. Complete the form.
- Official Transcripts. You must provide official transcripts from all educational institutions you have attended. These transcripts must be officially translated into English and must be sent directly from the school(s). If you received post-secondary education then all university transcripts must be evaluated by WES and submitted.
- Academic Recommendation. You are required to supply at least one letter of reference from an individual (non-relative) who is familiar with your academic background.
- Test Scores Results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) must accompany your application for admission. Acceptable TOEFL scores for admission are 550 (paper based) or higher or 213 (computerized) or higher or 79 (IBT - internet) or higher. If English is your first language then the SAT or ACT is required.
- Other Test Scores. Certified results of the standard examination for entry into higher education in your own country (if applicable) must accompany your application for admission. A minimum of six passes at the Ordinary Level (O-Level) of the General Certificate of Education (GCE) is required for admission.