||Thursday, April 19, 2012|
||9 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
||Pittsburgh Marriott North|
100 Cranberry Woods Drive
Cranberry Township, PA 16066
||Online registration is now closed. Tickets may be available at the door (while seats remain) and can be purchased with check or cash.|
Purpose of the Conference
We serve individuals and organizations in Western Pennsylvania by equipping them in serving leadership and connecting them with like-minded partners. We accomplish this by:
- Attracting nationally renowned keynote speakers who will challenge and inspire
- Offering a workshop component that will provide immediate, take-home applications
- Connecting participants to local resources and relationships for ongoing growth and development
Purpose of the Day
- Learn how to embody personal and organizational values in leadership and in all of life. Putting values into operational discipline is required for great organizational performance.
- Understand why values matter
- Learn why values-driven organizations out-perform other organizational cultures
- Discover what you can do to contribute powerfully to your organization’s culture
- Understand why values-driven organizations enjoy a powerfully engaged workforce
- Learn how clear and compelling values drive innovation, alignment and results
- Gain capacity in embedding values in everyday activities and decisions
Keynote speakers will be Dan Cathy, President and COO of Chick-fil-A, Mark Miller, Chick-fil-A Vice President of Training and Development, and Dr. John Stahl-Wert, President and CEO of Serving Leaders, Pittsburgh Leadership Foundation.
Cost: $89* MSOL Alumni and Students
$99* general public
* Price includes continental breakfast and lunch.
For more information, contact 724-847-2715 or email@example.com.