Geneva College

 
About the Library

Geneva College's Library is named in honor of Dr. Clarence Edward Macartney, an influential evangelical minister of the early twentieth century. Built in the collegiate Gothic style, the stone structure was erected in 1930 and enlarged in 1965.

Along with its main collection, which helps to support the curriculum of the College, the Library's holdings include several special collections, among them the Covenanter Collection, which is comprised of materials about the Reformed Presbyterian Church of North America and its origins in Scotland; the Geneva Author Collection, a collection of the writings of the College's faculty, staff, alumni, and students; and a collection of Dr. Macartney's own books and memorabilia.

McCartney Library is a member of OCLC, the Online Computer Library Center, through which it has access to 50 million library holdings worldwide. The Library also participates in Access Pennsylvania, a computerized catalog and interlibrary sharing partnership of more than 2,100 libraries throughout the state, and is a member of the Keystone Library Network.

fog.jpg


http://www.geneva.edu/object/lib_about.html

Geneva College | 3200 College Ave., Beaver Falls, PA 15010