Geneva College

Fern Cliffe


fern_cliffe.jpg

Fern Cliffe, built in 1889 and the original residence of Dr. McCartney, was completely renovated in 1985 and approved as an historical site by the Presbyterian Historical Society. It now houses 12 faculty members′ offices and secretarial support. The two main rooms on the first floor were restored to their original state and display memorabilia from Dr. Clarence Edward McCartney. The McCartney rooms are used for meetings and special receptions.