Leadership in Action
Attendees of the 2014 Geneva College MSOL/Serving Leader Conference:
Join us for a collaborative session to learn how other organizations have implemented principles shared during the 2014 Leadership Conference: Boundaries for Leadership.
Tuesday, September 9, 2014
10:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Cost is $20, includes lunch
Regional Learning Alliance
850 Cranberry Woods Drive, Cranberry Twp., PA 16066
How can you put Boundaries for Leadership to work for your organization?
This follow-up session will be led by the Geneva College Department of Leadership Studies.
- Review the basic concepts presented at the 2014 Geneva College MSOL Serving Leader Conference
- Share your success stories of applying “Boundaries for Leadership”
- Discuss the opportunities and challenges you’ve faced in implementing leadership principles from Dr. Cloud’s presentation and books
- Develop a strategy for implementing the “take aways” from this session
- Address your challenges and questions to Dr. Cloud, who will join us by phone, for a Q&A session
We look forward to seeing you on September 9th!
Call 724.847.2715 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.