MSOL Alumni, Student and Faculty News
- LaNa Howard Crosby, MSOL cohort 66, has entered the Curriculum and Instruction Doctoral Program at Indiana University of Pennsylvania (IUP).
- Debra Germany Morrison, cohort 69, received the Sally Hillman Childs Rising Sun Award on June 12, 2013 at the “Celebrating New Beginnings” annual fundraiser. Ms. Germany Morrison was recognized for her volunteer commitment and devotion. This award is presented annually to a person mirroring the same volunteer spirit as Sally H. Childs, founder of Lydia’s Place.
- Virginia Knor, cohort 21, received a 2013 Outstanding Achievement in Media Award in the category of Agency/Allied from the Media Association of Pittsburgh. Ms. Knor is director of marketing and public relations for the Salvation Army’s Western Pennsylvania Division.
- Mildred Johnson, Cohort 48 is completing coursework for a Doctorate in Strategic Leadership.
- Scott Fennell, Cohort 77, has accepted a position as District Sales Manager for Klein Tools, based in Chicago, IL. Mr. Fennell will oversee the Pittsburgh and West Virginia markets for his company.
- Dr. Lutitia Clipper, MSOL cohort 10 graduate and current MSOL professor, was selected as a winner of the 2013 Business Women First Award presented by the Pittsburgh Business Times in February. Dr. Clipper earned a Ph.D. from the University of Pittsburgh and is employed at People’s Natural Gas Company as Manager, Natural Gas Vehicles Business Development.