MSOL Student and Alumni Happenings
- Dwain Jeff McGee, cohort 77, has been accepted at Northern Arizona University to pursue his doctorate in Educational Leadership. He will begin his studies there in June.
- Danielle Davis, cohort 69, owner of Davis Consulting Solutions (DCS), has been named one of the “Women to Watch” by Nurturing Evolving Women (NEW) Network for Women. Ms. Davis's business trains and develops individuals, business professions, non-profit companies and faith-based organizations. DCS uses efficient training to help clients meet financial, professional and social objectives.
- Richard Morris, Ed.D., cohort 7, is now employed with IBM as an Advisory Infrastructure Specialist and System Operations Architect.
- Autumn Moore, cohort 76, was recently promoted to District Manager with The American Red Cross.
- Michele Dubel, Cohort 83, was recently hired by AIG Financial as a licensed agent. She will be working with the Quality of Life line of services.
- Jeffery Barnes, Cohort 50, was promoted to Senior Master Sergeant on May 1, 2014. Jeff serves in the United States Air Force.
Congratulations to the following cohorts on completing the requirements of the MSOL program! Students participated in commencement on May 10, 2014.
- Cohort 80, Cranberry Twp. Mentor, Dr. John Stanko
- Cohort 82, Monroeville Mentor, Dr. Mitch Nickols
- Cohort 83, New Castle Mentor, Dr. Leo Salgado
- Cohort 84, Bridgeville, Mentor Ralph Fink