The structure and delivery of the curriculum for the M.S. in Organizational Leadership is based on an innovative model of adult education emphasizing the following components:
- Two year accelerated program
- Four-hour class sessions meeting one evening per week - a total of 80 sessions
- An average of 15 adults per group or cohort who remain together and take the same classes in sequence for the entire program
- A facilitative, interactive classroom learning environment, drawing on the experience and knowledge of students and emphasizing the field-application of leadership and organizational theory
- Qualified, experienced, and caring faculty committed to supporting students towards the successful completion of the MSOL program. Seventy-five percent of faculty have earned doctorates.
- Textbooks and instructional material delivered to the classroom
- Only one registration, accepted by mail
- Full-time student status allowing qualified students to apply for financial aid loan programs.
- Several tuition/payment plans
- Diverse student population
- Graduation rate over 85%