Monday - Thursday, October 13-16, 2008
Billy Graham Library/ Biltmore Estate
Enjoy luxury and leisure as we travel to the beautiful Biltmore Mansion in the heart of Asheville, NC (voted most livable city). As an added bonus, we’ll visit the Billy Graham Library and Homestead in Charlotte on our way.
- One night stay at Hampton Inn in Statesville, N. C.
- Two luxury nights stay at the Inn on Biltmore estate (king size beds first-come first-served)
- Round-trip deluxe motor coach transportation
- One continental breakfast & two full breakfast buffets at the Inn at Biltmore
- One lunch at Tamarack located in Beckley, WV
- One private dinner at Stable Loft Café on Biltmore grounds
- Visit and tour the Billy Graham Library and Homestead in Charlotte, NC
- One private tour of Biltmore mansion with “length of stay” pass to tour on your own
- One day of leisure to visit the city of Asheville, schedule additional tours or just relax in luxury
Occupancy: Double=$835 Triple=$755 Quad=$675 Single-$1,175
(Per person) *Single travelers in need of a roommate, please contact us.
Send payment to:
Geneva College (Attn: Special Events)
3200 College Avenue
Beaver Falls, PA 15010
Reserve your seats now!
First installment of $200 due: May 30, 2008