Geneva Scholarships and Awards
|Pro Christo Scholarship
||$60,000 ($15,000 per year)
||$48,000 ($12,000 per year)
||$40,000 ($10,000 per year)
||$30,000 ($7,500 per year)
- Awarded upon acceptance to Geneva College.
- Based upon a combination of SAT/ACT scores and high school grades, with amounts superseding denominational affiliation. Ranges from $7,500 - $15,000 per year for new students enrolling in fall 2013.
- Renewable annually for a maximum of 8 semesters.
- Renewal requirement:
- Cum GPA 3.0 minimum (except the Northwood Award, which has a 2.0 GPA minimum)
- GPA checked after spring semester.