Camp Details - What to bring and other information
What To Bring:
- Footwear: Molded cleats or turf shoes for grass; soccer flats or turf shoes for the artificial turf field
- Shin Guards are required.
- Sun screen
- A water bottle or small thermos that your camper can carry from field to field. Bring the water bottle from home each morning.
- A backpack to carry extra shoes, sunscreen, water bottle, etc.
- Camp is divided into age appropriate groups.
- Lunch is provided for each camper in the college dining room.
- Campers are inside for lunch and soccer videos for about 90 minutes in the middle of the day.
- Campers will need flip flops, crocs, or sneakers to wear on their feet during lunch.
- A certified athletic trainer will be available at Registration and throughout camp to provide assistance as needed. Minor injuries will be treated on site by the certified athletic trainer.
- Camp will begin and end each day on the bleachers in Reeves Field (turf field). Plan to arrive at the parking lot each morning by 8:50 a.m., so your camper can make it to camp opening by 9 a.m.
- Camp will end each day with a short closing talk at the practice fields around 3:25 p.m.
- In the event of inclement weather, campers will be escorted indoors by our staff to wait out the storm. In the event that this surrounds drop-off or pick-up there will be staff to direct you.
- Registration will be held from the steps in front of Metheny Fieldhouse (inside in case of inclement weather) from 8-9 a.m. Check in at the registration table will be required on the 1st morning only, regardless of whether your balance is paid or not. It is not necessary to have a parent/guardian check in with each camper- if your child rides to camp with another parent, he/she can check in on their own.
- Camp ends at 11:30 a.m. Friday morning. Play will end at 11 a.m. Friday Morning, followed by a short ceremony on Reeves Field (turf field) to close out the week.
- Cancellations: If you have to cancel for any reason, please let us know immediately as there are often people on the waiting list. The $30 deposit is non-refundable.
Camp Director: Gary Dunda, 724-847-5226, email@example.com
Assistant Camp Director: Linda Sumner, 724-847-6652, firstname.lastname@example.org