Geneva College is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (3624 Market St., Philadelphia, PA 19104; phone 215-662-5606), and maintains institutional membership in these organizations:
- American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education
- American Council on Education
- Association of Reformed Institutions of Higher Education
- Beaver County Council of Higher Learning
- Council of Christian Colleges and Universities
- College Entrance Examination Board
- Council of Independent Colleges
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
- Pennsylvania Association of Colleges and Universities
- The Business program is accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- The Chemistry program is approved by the American Chemical Society for professional training in chemistry.
- Geneva’s general engineering program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org.
- The M.A. in Counseling program is accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP).
- The Teacher Certification program is approved by the Departments of Education in Pennsylvania, Ohio, New Jersey, New York and other states.
Geneva’s understanding of God and Scripture is such at we believe that doctrine and theology must be integrated into every area of higher education – from the classroom, to the lab, to the residence halls and to the athletic field. The Foundational Concepts of Christian Education describes this understanding in greater detail.