The Office of Student Leadership Development enables students to discover their leadership potential by engaging students in intentional opportunities that develop their gifts, strengths, and abilities for faithful service in Christ’s Kingdom.
Program Goals and Outcomes
- Committed to Character: Students will model exemplary character through a commitment to a life of integrity and multifaceted faithfulness.
- Personally Disciplined: Students will exhibit humility, a balanced life, and a keen awareness of personal strengths and core values.
- Dedicated to Restoration: Students will respond to the call to bring restoration to humanity through initiating productive change in each of their spheres of influence.
- Understanding of Biblical Impact: Students will formulate a Biblical worldview that shapes their engagement of culture and their faithful response to the world around them.
- Competent in Team Leadership: Students will display competence in motivation, delegation, communication, vision-casting, and teamwork as they lead and follow within group processes.